A Journey of a thousand miles....: Here comes the rain again……….

October 26, 2009

Here comes the rain again……….

Tuesday 27th of October,2009

It’s Tuesday and it’s a grey, overcast day.
That about sums up both the day, and my mental state.
So very hard writing today. Thoughts come in, disturb my fleeting moments of peace, then just as I feel ready to sit down and face them, they leave to be replaced by another disturbing thought, memory or feeling.
There is so much brewing beneath the surface that I just can’t face right now. Only because for some reason I do not want to. I know enough to realize that face it I must. The only way to come out the other side of this is by moving towards it and through it. Avoidance and procrastination have led me nowhere except back to where I started, time and time again.
Yet I can’t seem to convince myself of it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
src="http://www.buzzerhut.com/images/mainlogo_small.gif" width="154" height="42" alt="Promote Your Blog" title="Promote Your Blog For Free" >