A Journey of a thousand miles....: Stillness speaks!!!!

October 29, 2009

Stillness speaks!!!!

Thursday 29th October,2009
6:31PM
When words don’t take up all the available space, truth is able to reveal itself.
I have not spoken today since my last post, unless absolutely necessary. I know it seems extreme but each time words have been used today, conflict has ensued. In silence there is peace. Or am I deluding myself?
In one such moment today, as I stared at the ceiling without really looking, I saw myself and my partner both dealing with the exact same issues we have been dealing with all morning, but instead of us “venting” our frustrations out on each other, my target was my dad, and his, his mum.
I have read before that we inevitably always end up choosing a mate whose personality and traits are almost identical to the parent that we had the most conflict with. I believe Michael Domeyko Rowland talks about this in his wonderful book, “Absolute Happiness”. As such, every relationship affords us the opportunity to heal that aspect of our life. The problem here is that we are unaware of this mostly, and we project all our anger and rage at the person standing before us.
So as I read over and over this looking for a solution, I see there is only one.
Communication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How the universe must be laughing right about now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
src="http://www.buzzerhut.com/images/mainlogo_small.gif" width="154" height="42" alt="Promote Your Blog" title="Promote Your Blog For Free" >